Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Kaleidoscope Celebration
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 12:35:51 -0500 (CDT)

On May 9, 2014, at 7:21 PM, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at
icloud.com> wrote:

> c & c always welcome and appreciated
>
> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8713>
>
> <http://george-lottermoser.smugmug.com/Events/Cultural/Kaleidoscope-Celebration/39516528_c7MDDz#!i=3233917854&k=jVNgf3C>
>

> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george at imagist.com
===========================================================================================================================
I can't believe I missed this event!     :~(

I was looking out for emails with Kaleidoscope Project in the subject, so
when got one headed Ginsberg/Real Chili/Hoy Ping, and with no text, I passed
it by.

Arggghhh

Alan

(Retired)