Subject: [Leica] IMG: Motion
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 21:14:47 +0000

I think you meant https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/14136810251/in/photostream/ ?

john

It was a beautiful day in Seattle yesterday.  We went to the Ballard
Locks, a gravity lock from the WWI era through which boats are raised or
lowered between Puget Sound and Lake Washington.  As it's spring,
there's a lot of water going over the adjacent dam's spillways.  I
wanted to show the patterns in the water sharply. So I experimented with
a different way to show motion, using a fast shutter speed and selective
focus.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/14139923814/>

Olympus E-M5, PanaLeica 25/1.4 Summilux.

--Peter