Subject: [Leica] Which flash for minimal use?
From: myrmidons at me.com (Fred Bastiat)
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 14:52:47 -0400

I have the M240 and 35mm and 50mm Summicrons. I like to combine business
with pleasure so when I go to trade shows in far away locations, I need
flash for indoor product shots. So maybe 30 or 40 images, and then I'm off
for fun in the mountains or whatever, and then I have no need for flash as
I'll be carrying a tripod.

I could just bring a Canon G12 for the trade show stuff. Or, I could carry a
flash for the Leica. So, the flash should be no larger, and hopefully
lighter than the G12.

So, what's a good, cheap, small, lightweight flash that will work with the
M240?

Thanks!

Replies: Reply from myrmidons at me.com (Fred Bastiat) ([Leica] Olympus SEMA-1 Microphone with M 240?)
Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Which flash for minimal use?)