Subject: [Leica] Nicole & timeless dilema of color and B&W ...
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 22:42:39 -0400

I agree that the color may be a tad saturated but only in the flesh tones
IMO.  The color works as form in the image with a nice triad of red shirt,
rose, and lipstick creating more of a feast for the eye whereas the bw
version only accentuates  the subjects countenance..which may be a better
choice depending on your preferences about the subjects countenance, but
the composition is lost in the bw IMO.  If the flesh tones were subdued?
Maybe not, but the guy in yellow has to disappear...change his jacket red
:)