Subject: [Leica] Gems found while scanning 40-year-old slides
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 01:35:34 +0100

Don't think your correct here Jim, as I think it's a DB6 Volante. The J reg
was used from August 1970 to July 1971, and, as there was one - albeit a
tintop - close to me in Dublin owned by a chappie called Smurfit, plus as I
got a lift in one of the James Bond DB5s and was smitten, I made it a
certain life interest to know all about the cars. That phase has passed
somewhat... :-)

Douglas