Subject: [Leica] Ghost town of Leadville
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 07:11:50 -0700

Along the Willis Canyon Road in Death Valley.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s4/dv/Willis+Canyon-9946.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s4/dv/Willis+Canyon-9927.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s4/dv/Willis+Canyon-9938.jpg.html

Amazing road.  My 91 year old Father-in-law took us in his 4x4 truck.  Not a
road for the faint of heart, but well worth the trip if you have the vehicle
for it.  I?ll have to post some photos of the road later.

Comments welcome

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Ghost town of Leadville)