Subject: [Leica] Leica T lens not optically perfect?
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 05:36:18 +0000

I have made comments on Fuji etc doing corrections in software. Leica M is
the only one of the non-SLR lens ranges which can also fit a film camera
with no corrections available. There is now software which can read
uncorrected images from raw, in the end the final result is all that
counts....

john