Subject: [Leica] Question for Jayanand (OT)
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:39:15 +0530

Howard,
I have not taken the trip (like most such trips, it is really not meant for
locals), though the itinerary looks very good, and I have heard only good
things about Palace On Wheels. Ranthambhore will be hit or miss, because
you do only one safari, if memory serves me right.  Henning and Tanya Wulff
took the trip early last year, so maybe Henning would be the best person to
check up with on this. Their itinerary was Kerala-Chennai-Ranthambhore (an
additional visit for 4 days, I think) followed by Delhi and the Palace on
Wheels. If you need any help with arranging anything, please do not
hesitate to get in touch with me.

The only caveat is that if you would like to go on a separate trip to
Ranthambhore, and would like me to arrange the booking, I would require at
least 3-4 months notice to book the vehicle for the safaris - there are
restricted numbers that are allowed in, and they get advance booked very
fast.

Cheers
Jayanand