Subject: [Leica] Springtime in La Rambla
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 00:03:33 +0200

Thank you my friend, the 24 is indeed amazing for such situations.

For the second one I?ve really hesitated and my first intention was the
choice of color, it was quite nice colors of the flowers on her head, but
when I?ve saw the other colors in the scene, as you know, La Rambla is full
of colors, I?ve thought it was better B&W? but I will review it. Thank you
very much.

Cheers
Lluis

El 29/04/2014, a las 23:44, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>