Subject: [Leica] Outdoor portrait...
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:47:40 +1000

Neatly done Richard. No need for the disclaimer in my opinion. Actually I
wish you hadn't.These are fantasy outfits (the same as the many fake edged
weapons used in cosplay yes?) copying from a fantasy movie (which I really
like for its lush beauty in the visuals but its in fact quite dark when you
get through it).
When plastic toy duelling pistols are outlawed only kids will have the
coolest dress up stuff.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman