Subject: [Leica] Rainbow over Manhattan
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 11:22:32 +1000

Hi Jeff,

What an amazing catch of wonderful moment in great appearance with good
camera at hand. For that, we need good time, good skill plus great camera
to have that all.

With the beautiful rainbow in mind, I have positive heart and feel for the
future.

Thank you very much for sharing with this wonderful photo.

Cheers,

Jacky