Subject: [Leica] IMG: Box Office
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:37:32 +0100

"Jayanand Govindaraj" <jayanand at gmail.com> wrote

>I hate photographing the homeless and defenseless, whom I have more chances
> to photograph than most, so I expressly do not like this one! How would
> you
> like it if I barged into your bedroom and photographed you and your wife
> in
> bed, without permission? Sorry to sound aggressive, but I feel very

Ahh, Jayanand, I wouldn't mind. Irish people are very welcoming, and sure if
you photographed me and my wife with blankets covering our heads like I did
with that covered couple, who would know who was being photographed?

Douglas

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Box Office)