Subject: [Leica] Leica T Specs
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:19:23 +0530

Here are the specs for the Leica T and the first two lenses. Seems to have
two weaknesses as I see it - no viewfinder and Contrast Detect AF, both of
which make probably make it difficult to use when there is any type of
motion to capture. I am sure an add on EVF will arrive sooner rather than
later, but a hyprid AF system would have been nice to have. Good to see
Leica venture into the small format AF territory, though. It seems to me,
looking at the design parameters, that they are pitching for the marketing
space that Apple currently occupies - usability with great design - IMHO, a
very good idea if they can pull it off.

www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-news/2014/04/leica-t-specifications/

Cheers
Jayanand