Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 16
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 09:34:36 +0000

I try to avoid them ;-) Here are some I took a couple of weeks back, should
make up for lost time with quantity?

There was a 1940s/50s group in Wellington (the vegetable club) and these are
one of them, their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and so on.
It was after the funeral of a 92 year old founder member... Includes wife's
of high court judges, a current MP, musicians and many other interesting
people

http://johnmcmaster.com/veggie/

john