Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Making Rice Paper. II and III
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 15:44:29 -0700

Tina, I think I like the first rice paper making shot best. Everything just
works on that shot. In the colour shot, the green bowl is just too
attention-demanding.

As for mouse vs. trackball etc I prefer a touchpad, and since I use Macs, I
use the large Apple touchpad. I used a Wacom for a couple of years, and it
was very good for drawing/painting, but I didn't like it as much for
Photoshop. You just have to try these things for a couple of months at least
to see if they fit in with you and your program and especially your way of
working.

Henning