Subject: [Leica] IMG: Gjernbanen
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 07:59:47 +0200

I am on my usual April visit to my hometown Aarhus in Jutland, where I keep
a bicycle so that I can do rides with my friend Lars. Yesterday, we did 116
km through eastern Jutland, including a place I had not seen before, a
railroad that was closed in 1971 and is now a 30 km long paved cycle track
through some beautiful landscapes:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/cykeldanmark/20140418-_1010645.jpg.html
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/cykeldanmark/20140418-_1010649.jpg.html
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/cykeldanmark/20140418-_1010647.jpg.html

This was the most pleasant part of the ride. Since the path follows a
railroad track, there are no steep hills. And the weather was good at that
point. Before, we were in open landscape against the wind, and afterwards,
we rode in the rain the last 20 km. Most bracing.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain