Subject: [Leica] Leica Battery Charger
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:18:46 -0700

The Leica charger has a green light which goes out when the battery is fully
charged (I think) and an amber light which comes on to show that the battery
is 80% charged. For several charging cycles, it has behaved as advertised.
But yesterday afternoon I put one of my two batteries on charge and this
afternoon both lights were still going.

I?m wondering if anyone else has had this experience. I?d like to know if
the charger is going south or if it is he battery that fails to charge
fully. The battery is a Leica one, not a cheap Hong Kong one.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Leica Battery Charger)