Subject: [Leica] IMG: Night Market
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 17:49:06 -0400

PESO:

One thing that amazed me about Vietnam was the number of people who rode
motorbikes.  They were everywhere, far outnumbering cars.  Whole families
would ride on one bike with the babies in front in a little rattan high
chair.  Markets are set up so the bikers can ride right up and buy whatever
they need without getting off of the bike.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/155167488

I took many photos of the motorbikes and traffic.  I think 6 people on one
bike was the most I photographed.  This one is just a mom and baby but she
is shopping at the night market in Tra Vinh.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Leica M240 & 50/1.4 Summilux.

Tina

--