Subject: [Leica] Coded or non coded lenses, that is the question ADAM!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 19:18:02 -0500

Yep.  My wife and I went on a trip with National Geo photographers in
the film days.  I had my M-3 and lenses and maybe six rolls of film.  I
was amazed at how many rolls the pros went through.  Now we went on a
week trip and I came back with 1,200 images (33 rolls of film).  I
thought I was pretty selective but that edited down to about 20 photos
to keep.  I read an article the other day stating that Salgado never
looks at the back of the camera after taking a photo...not me, I'll take
everything the technology has.

Ken