Subject: [Leica] Pillow Fight Day in Philadelphia
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 01:13:30 -0400
References: <c678a4f045e8d757eedce9b8dc1a0b51@mail.gmail.com> <A4145E49-2A54-4C5A-946E-92FB233A3670@bex.net> <CAE3QcF6d+Y3Tw=jnc=y+93K5wBVnrQqTgeQy+u+pweeNDtT0WA@mail.gmail.com> <6e04f220fe58740fba8ee44641580d51@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF53a5ttN3qtQ0e2J1EM_88Z7xfOnh7dbF9rX1iqErHpaQ@mail.gmail.com> <920b73beecc75c9132e385b89029ad90@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6DCCWg1haLiFi8vSECWoLG4HG+Ag1gJedHQXt8W0f3mg@mail.gmail.com>

Gee, shoulda brought my Contax in that case <g>.