Subject: [Leica] Last pictures from Malaysia
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 20:42:52 +0100

Hello Douglas,
I'm glad you also enjoyed this place.
After ten days diving in Mabul and Sipadan, and another week along East
Borneo, my wife was too tired for the complete trip in
Kinabalu.
So we just stay in the low foothills, and saving her strength before visit
the rafflesia reserve in Tambunan, which needs about five
hours climbing and descending sleep and slippery hillsides.
But so we may enjoy the wonderful flora of this part of the island.
Something we'll never forget!
Best regards,
Marc