Subject: [Leica] The Light in Ndutu
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 13:17:10 -0700

Hi Bob,
Eventually the menu system was subdued - but it wasn't easy. One thing we
never could master was on single focus point we could not get the point to
be stationary. I programmed Fn1 to reset the point to center after it had
drifted off - but in the heat of battle you had to keep noticing that the
point had drifted off.
If anyone knows how to lock the point please let me know - off list if you
prefer. By comparison the Fuji XT 1 was a dream to set up and operate -
obviously photographers were consulted in its design. But the EM 1 was
faster in the field and that was important too.
Good luck with your decision.
Howard