Subject: [Leica] Punishment
From: stasys1 at cox.net (stasys1 at cox.net)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:58:57 -0700

After I posted the silly question about using color or b/w for filming in
bora bora, I was sitting on the couch in our cabin with my aR7 on the
nightstand at my right arm. I got up, reached for the camera, and the
shoulder strap got caught, the camera hit the carpeted floor. The result I'd
that the focus ring on the 28-70 Leica R lens is almost stuck. My punishment
for being a wise ass. Luckily we are flying home tomorrow. Stasys ps- I shot
color.

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Punishment)