Subject: [Leica] Close encounters of the hairy kind
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 01:24:02 -0000

Sonny,
Reminds me of the joke of the guy and wife looking at the gorilla cage in
the zoo. The wife comments that the animal seems excited, and the husband
says to her "Undo a blouse button & see what happens". She does so and the
gorilla starts stamping and shifting from leg to leg. The husband says,
"Look at him, he's interested, undo another one". She does, and the gorilla
starts moaning, and the shifting and stamping gets quicker. At this point,
the husband opens the cage door, pushes his wife in, and says "Now tell him
you have a headache!!"

Douglas

Alastair was lucky....