Subject: [Leica] Random observations on resolution (long and irrelevant to the craft of being a good photographer)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 21:33:57 -0700

Dang I only wish I understood what you meant in all that strange language
and maybe I would become a "better printer?" :-)

But I figure so far when people near pee their pants looking at my prints of
late. And the new photography of Ted Jnr with an IPHONE. Dang it's
unbelievable Number 1 Son Ted jnr. (by the way he hates that as he's 60
years of age with 2 boys of his own.) :-)  Ted jnr.? But he has been
shooting a series on our city on his limitd free time. PURE MAGIC! Yes I
will up load some shortly and completely blow you all away! ;-)   Don't you
hate it when I do that? ;-)

Sorry Hoppy I truly wish I understood all the cool things I know, you know!
:-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)