Subject: [Leica] Random observations on resolution (long and irrelevant to the craft of being a good photographer)
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 11:51:45 +1000

I don't see any way of changing the resolution on import??? Could imported
files have been from non raw sources from camera or otherwise?
You can apply a develop preset on import but you have to export from
library again to make a different size and/or resolution version.
Importing a previously cropped raw file (if done in same application) still
preserves all of the original data of course with crop only as an
instruction like any other develop setting.
Only one solution. We need to meet up somewhere, say Point Lobos or
Yosemite to sit down and work this out.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman