Subject: [Leica] Leila's April 24th announcement - place your bets!
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 20:07:33 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Alastair Firkin wrote:

>You are right. I did not dream about the price ;-) but I would love to have
>real alternative to the big 2 for sports/wildlife.

As would I.  An alternative that emphasizes color quality (or at least has
that option) and the photographer's primary compositional tool, the
viewfinder.  I'm not holding my breath; Leica got out of the R system
because they were getting squashed by the CaNikon elephants.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Leila's April 24th announcement - place your bets!)