Subject: [Leica] Who takes a fisheye on Safari?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 20:56:33 -0000

Back looking at the Lug properly after a fraught week of house purchase and
car purchase - one was delayed, so both happened on the same day ....
Gazumping suddenly came back into fashion, so wasn't sure I'd got the house
until the keys were placed into my mitt. It's amazing how many people of my
age need a bungalow - old age is a burgeoning curse!

Now after nearly three years renting, I'm back into having some sort of
control over where I can hang pictures, and I have a darkroom too! However,
I'm staying renting until we modernise and extend the place a bit. Funnily
enough, the dark room won't need modernising :-), although I might need
retro training as I've forgotten everything, but I rather suspect it will
come back once I start.

Alastair,
That's a very comforting body of water. Our now sadly demised pussy Kofi
hated water, and I hope for Helen's sake that his slightly larger African
relatives felt the exact same way.

Douglas