Subject: [Leica] M 240 at a wedding
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 03:51:35 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you Ted. A thousand thanks.?

See you next month in NYC!

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261

On Mar 19, 2014, at 10:59 PM, tedgrant at shaw.ca wrote:

chris williams OFFERED & SHOWED:

http://zoeicaimages.com/Margaret&David/
M 240 and M9P with a couple Canon images thrown in from my second
photographer. All posed group shots are with the M as well as many others,
the sharpness screams out "sweet barking cheese!" The new M is just a
badass. I played around with LR 5 and managed to get the noise down with the
masking tool. Helps out a lot at 3200 iso on the M and 1250/1600 on the M9P.
I want.

Enjoy.

Hi Chris,
A wonderful set of photos. I absolutely enjoyed the B&W images again and
again! Your B&W's are alive, interesting and capturing spontaneous moments.
I imagine they must make very beautiful B&W prints?

COLOUR? Well ok nice photos Ho hum! :-( But if one takes real time and
carefully looks at the B&W images again and again? "THEY ARE ALIVE! :-) You
look longer as they grab you and make you appreciate the content!

I feel this series is an excellent comparison camera to camera. And B&W to
colour.

Good on you lad! :-) Well done!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)