Subject: [Leica] Edison light bulbs, Giant Anteater
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:21:55 -0700

Thomas Edison's living room chandelier in Florida, with period bulbs:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/13274058783/>

I was just amazed at this critter.  I've never seen one up close
before.  He has a two-foot long sticky tongue, which you can see in the
picture.  In the wild he would be tearing open big anthills and termite
mounds and using his tongue as flypaper.  Sorry about the cage bars,
they were set up so one couldn't reach them to poke a lens through.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/13274246174/>

--Peter

Replies: Reply from dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner) ([Leica] Edison light bulbs, Giant Anteater)