Subject: [Leica] Why I like Street Photography
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 17:41:05 +0000

I think I definitely prefer the second. The first is interesting but I think
the
combination of the angle of her body and the pavement pattern throw me every
time.

In the second one the lighting is much better, the lines on the pavement are
less disturbing and I find myself wondering what it is on the screen.

No it's not just her legs, I think it is a more involving photo because you
have
a sense of looking over her shoulder, and yet clearly can see more than she
can.

Peter