Subject: [Leica] IMG: wary sports photographer
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:55:22 -0700

Adam Bridge SHOWED:

> We are in The Southland for the Big West basketball tournament this week.
> The first two night's of the women's program is hosted at the Walter
> Pyramid on the campus of California State University Long Beach. It's the
> first time we've visited the campus. Starting on Thursday everything moves
> to the Honda Center in Anaheim.
>
> I shot this image of a photographer assembling her gear before Tuesday's
> first game. I don't think she was too thrilled to be on the other end of
> the lens. <grin>
>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/abridge/2014-03-11-wary_photographer.jpg.html>

Hi Adam,
If the light sort of circular cylinder object under her hands is a lens
she's going to shoot basket ball with? Then she's never shot basketball
before! It's way too long unless she sits at one end of the floor shooting
the opposite end hoop???????

And or she's a rookie and still learning? Anybody have any idea how long
this lens might be??????
cheers,
cheers
Dr. ted