Subject: [Leica] Plumbing Shop Cat
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 15:18:46 -0500

Sonny, I know that. I've had cats my whole life. I actually didn't touch
his belly, only his head, and he swung around and took a swipe at me.
Later, he layed himself over my camera bag and tried to scratch me again
when I tried to move him.

My big orange fatcat actually LOVED belly rubs, but my grandpa's little
gray cat would go up to people she hated and ask for one, so she could
shred the person's hand.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography