Subject: [Leica] Leica's April 24th announcement - place your bets!
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 17:30:46 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 6 Mar 2014  "Jim Laurel (gmail)" <jplaurel at gmail.com>wrote:

>Just for fun, who would like to speculate on what Leica will announce on
>April 24? Will it be the fabled Leica T (typ 701)?
======================================================================================================================================
It doesn't matter too much to me what  Leica does anymore, since I've been
priced out of their realm.   I'm thankful to Fuji for allowing me to at
least use Leica lenses digitally.
Even if an X-E2 is only a pseudo rangefinder,  in use it brings back the fun
of shooting with an M.  I like cameras small and without the pentaprism hump
(but with a usable viewfinder).

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978