Subject: [Leica] Leica's April 24th announcement - place your bets!
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 19:54:07 +0000 (GMT)

No way on the M-AF mount. The M battery is already small, I would not want
another battery drain.

I just recently shot the M 240 at a wedding. Unless there's a new version
capable of 12,500 iso I don't really see a need for a new camera
announcement.?

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261