Subject: [Leica] IMG: Poland
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 10:20:15 -0500

PESO:

While I have been editing photos from the Middle East, my scanner has just
finished scanning 1531 Kodachromes that I took in Poland in 1991 and 1992.
 Most of them are of children in schools, but also a lot of market and
street scenes.  This is one I took of a boy playing in the street in
Skierniewice.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/154715172

Were you in Poland then, Nathan?

I probably won't get back to these until I finish editing Israel.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina
--
Tina Manley