Subject: [Leica] Photography Today
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 08:00:24 +0530

Of course they do, and if you cannot evolve with them, you are toast. This
is true for all industries and professions, so what is new? When I started
my stockbroking business in 1990, the average brokerage on our volumes was
1.25%, by the time I sold in 2010 the average earned was 0.15% - but we
were far more profitable in 2010 than we had ever been. You need to embrace
the change, and learn the new skill sets required....there must be
photographers still raking in the moolah, don't you think?
Cheers
Jayanand