Subject: [Leica] PESO: intruders in the pool - what can be done?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 00:51:32 -0600

Nathan,

One thing that was tried locally with Canada geese was to place a large,
inflatable plastic white swan in the pond, with an anchor on the
bottom.  Our credit union has had a couple in their fountain since they
built the new building, and it seems to work. The airport crew placed a
couple in the Walmart catch basin, but they were not very sturdy and
collapsed.

Such a bird might make an attractive addition to your pool. :-)

I'm not sure where these were obtained.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA