Subject: [Leica] Thinking of warmer weather
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 19:22:13 -0600

For this one, I converted to b&w in SFX with as little or no grain as
the program allows and then added grain in TrueGrain. After importing
into TrueGrain I disabled their spectral and dynamic range choices and
just used grain (HP5 in this case).  I haven't had that much luck with
their film curves (same with SFX).

Ken