Subject: [Leica] What Are These White Dots?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 19:01:26 -0600

Thanks.  What is of particular interest (or concern?) to me is their
perfectly round appearance, which makes me think of individual pixels being
overwhelmed.  I don't know enough about digital sensors to know if this is
a common or even possible occurrence when photographing snow; it just
struck me as odd.  I've never seen it before, in any digital images shot by
anyone, that I can recall.

==On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] What Are These White Dots?)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] What Are These White Dots?)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] What Are These White Dots?)