Subject: [Leica] migrant father - Alan M.R.
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 13:14:37 +0100

 Thanks, Alan, for your response and suggestion. I agree, the father's face
- and beard - is a bit overworked. There are no spots involved, this was
shot outside, under a bright sunshine, but my use of silvereffex is a bit
awkward yet. I think I need to work on details such as the one you very
wisely suggest!
JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
Strasbourg