Subject: [Leica] OT - Fuji
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:50:29 -0500

Depends on what you mean by "went". Photographers tend to own and use a
myriad assortment of cameras. Unlike many of us on the lug when the get into
a new camera system they do so by buying it. They don't trade for it.
I could belive it because you say so,  Scott  but why not paste in a URL so
I can see it with my own eyes?!?
I'd guess Marc has probably under a hundred cameras he uses occasionally.
My I politely say its unlikely his got rid of his full frame Canon EOS Mark
system? And that I'd bet real money he shoots medium format digital a few
times a year rented or otherwise. And to walk his dog he's got a Minox in
his back pocket.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mirrorless-camera-sales-disappoint-2013-1>>>>>>>
2