Subject: [Leica] Half Moon Island
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:41:27 +0530

Douglas, Jay, Philippe
Thanks for looking. Douglas, The red specks are indeed people - we
were all issued with bright red indetikit parkas for easy visibility.
Because only a maximum of 99 people are allowed to visit the Antarctic
areas at any one time, and our tour was 177 strong, we used to go
ashore in two batches. It makes sense to go on a small ship that
carries under 100 passengers - you would get twice the time on shore!
Cheers
Jayanand