Subject: [Leica] Lluis' B&W tonality
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:35:18 +0100

Larry, Bob, Nathan

Thank you, you are all very kind, I will try to explain tomorrow what I do,
today we have a family celebration of the Birthday of my wife.

It will be difficult explain, because I think that this is a certain
instinct?, Geoff has been with me last Summer and saw what I do? nothing
special?

 Tomorrow I will be back, thank you!

Cheers
Lluis