Subject: [Leica] yet more blue toning from the industrial north
From: leopoldgreen at mac.com (Leopold Green)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:41:20 +0000

More on the same theme

Manchester's 'Beetham Tower' ... small beer for America/Far East but quite
dominates the local landscape here and was a delight to photograph as being
built
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lgreen666/13-08-26_Castlefield_021-Edit.jpg.html

The 'West Coast Mainline' going south from Manchester Piccadilly [here going
through 'lovely' Levenshulme]. A standard return ticket from Manchester to
London on this train line is ?321 [$537]!!!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lgreen666/13-11-30_HouseAnniversaryWeekend_104-Edit.jpg.html

comments and criticism welcome... also I am planning on buying a Epson R3000
[can't afford the 3880] - any tips on which is best fibre [style] gloss/semi
gloss paper for reproducing toned images such as these

Leopold
leopoldgreen at mac.com

Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Leica is selling a set of 6 Lenses for $100,000)
Message from leopoldgreen at mac.com (Leopold Green) ([Leica] Salford quays)