Subject: [Leica] Icebergs
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:00:36 +0530

Ken, Gene, Frank, Bob, Luis, Jay
Thanks for looking. Regarding post processing, I have a new workflow,
called the "Salgado System". (-: I figured if it was good enough for
the great man, it was good enough for me! (-: Jokes apart, I was
really trying to get the effect from his Genesis book for these few
shots and see what the reactions were.....
Cheers
Jayanand