Subject: [Leica] Kiev demonstrations
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 19:39:52 -0600

Peter,

Are you sure about this?  I checked the web sites for CNN, MSNBC, NPR,
CBS and Fox and didn't see anything.  I did however see that Ellen Page
was gay, the Michael Dunn jury was deadlocked and Blake Griffen may or
may not have slapped the shit out of Justin Bieber. Just curious.  I
like the Speed Graphic - probably gives him some cred.

Ken