Subject: [Leica] The rabbit hoes we dive into…
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 20:19:58 -0600

One of the reasons I went to roasting my own was to actually save money.
I'm getting better coffee, more variety in flavor, fun, educating my palette
and at one third the price of what I had been paying for my local,
multi-retail store roaster, Pre meeting Peter.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from photobynelsch at gmail.com (Photo by Nelsch via iMac) ([Leica] The rabbit hoes we dive into…)