Subject: [Leica] IMG: Petrognano Olives
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:07:08 -0600

I was in a printing seminar with John Sexton and recall that he
admonished "not to be sucked in by too much contrast".   The only way I
can deal with this in printing is to save the image and revisit in a
month or so.  About half the time I will say, what was I thinking
(either not enough contrast or too much).  Usually it is not enough.
But I have to let some time go by.  I keep learning the lesson not to
buy what I've been staring at on the monitor for 30 minutes or so.

Ken