Subject: [Leica] Which one?
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:42:01 -0500 (EST)

 Lluis,
I showed your images to my small consulting panel (i.e. wife, son and
daughter in law, daughter and son in law). They agreed with the majority of
responders in the LUG that --615 is the better picture. But they also
concluded that --615+1 is the most realistic. The conclusion seems to be
based on the pattern of sunlight and shadow. The faces in --615 seem to be
artificially lightened, almost as if they were dodged in and the shadow
pattern on the walk does not appear to be quite right given the backlight.
The third picture --615BN looks almost as if it was illuminated from the
front with a fill flash yet there is no corresponding back shadow. Totally
unrealistic.
Larry Z

Please take a look to these three version and let me know which one do you
prefer, if any?

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20140205_L1038615+1.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20140205_L1038615.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20140205_L1038615BN.jpg.html>